CBSE 12th Result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday released the CBSE Class 12 Results 2022. The results can be accessed online on cbseresults.nic.in/.
92.71 per cent of students have passed the exam, news agency PTI reported citing an official.
Notably, girl students outperformed boys by 3.29 per cent. As per the CBSE, their overall pass percentage is 94.54 per cent, while boys secured 91.25 per cent.
Over 33 thousand students who appeared for the Class 12 exam scored above 95 per cent, 1.34 lakh above 90 per cent, CBSE stated.
CBSE Class 12 results | Girls outshine boys with overall pass percentage of 94.54%, while boys secured 91.25% pic.twitter.com/cZqXQEyfAp
— ANI (@ANI) July 22, 2022
The online links have been activated on CBSE’s official website and the CBSE 12th Result 2022 mark sheet is also available on DigiLocker. Check the Steps to access the same below.
Notably, CBSE 12th Results have been uploaded on Pariksha Sangam as well.
ALSO READ | CBSE 10th Result 2022 Declared! Know How To Check Scores At Cbseresults.nic.in, DigiLocker
CBSE 12th Result 2022: How To Check Class 12 Results On CBSE Website
- Visit the cbseresults.nic.in/ website.
- Click on any of the three links provided for the Class 12 result.
- Enter your Roll Number, School Number, and Admit Card ID.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Download a soft copy of it as a PDF to be able to access it in the future.
CBSE 12th Result 2022: How To Check CBSE Result On DigiLocker
- Go to DigiLocker.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on login.
- Login using your CBSE Roll Number as User Name and PIN as password (Remember, PIN has been shared by CBSE with the schools).
- Your Class 12 Mark Sheet would be available on the screen.
- Download the Digital Marks Sheet for CBSE Class 12 Results.
About 16 lakh students are reported to have appeared for the CBSE Class 12 Term 1 and Term 2 examinations. 30 per cent weightage was given to term 1 exams while 70 per cent weightage was given to second term, officials said.
ALSO READ |CBSE 12th Result 2022: Girls Outshine Boys With 94.54% Pass Percentage, Check State-Wise List
(With Agency Inputs)
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI