Delhi University will close the application process for the special spot allocation round today, December 20. Candidates who wish to apply for special spot admission 2022 can visit the CSAS portal – admission.uod.ac.in. The University of Delhi will release the special spot allocation list on December 22. Once the special spot allocation list is released, candidates can accept the allocated seat from December 22 to December 23, 2022.
Who can apply for special spot admission 2022?
According to the official notification released by Delhi University, there are some requirements that need to be fulfilled by candidates before applying for the special spot admission round:
- Candidates who have previously applied for the CSAS-2022 and are not admitted to any college on the date of declaration of the special spot admission round can participate.
- On the announcement of the special spot admission round, the admitted candidates will not be allowed to withdraw their admission.
- To be considered in the special spot admission round, the admitted candidates must opt for ‘Special Spot Admission’ through his/her dashboard.
DU Special Spot Admission 2022: How to apply
- Visit the official website; admission.uod.ac.in.
- Click on ‘CSAS Registration Link 2022’ and login using the CUET Application Number and Password.
- In the dashboard, Opt for ‘Special spot round admission’.
- Apply for programs in the shortlisted colleges.
- Review the application form and submit it.
How will allocations be done?
In the special spot admission round, allocations will be done based on the following criteria:
- Availability of seats.
- Program-Specific merit.
- Order of Preference of Program + College.
It will be mandatory for the candidates to take admission to the seat allocated in the special spot admission round. Failure to acceptance of the allocated seat will forfeit the candidate’s eligibility for admission to the University of Delhi.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI