- This recruitment drive is aimed at filling 7276 vacancies for the Medical Officer position.
- Candidates who wish to apply should be between 21 and 38 years old as of January 1, 2023.
- It’s worth noting that the examination fee has been waived for all applicants.
- Eligibility criteria require candidates to possess an MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The selection process for these posts will be primarily based on a Written Test.
- Furthermore, there is no examination fee for this recruitment drive, as per the government of Odisha’s order.
The written examination for the Medical Officer is scheduled for October 8, with timings from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Additionally, aspiring candidates should note that the exam will be conducted only in the cities of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.
- The written exam consists of a single paper.
- There will be 200 objective-type questions, each carrying one mark. Importantly, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The total marks for the exam amount to 200, and the duration of the examination is 3 hours.
The syllabus is aligned with the Medical Council of India (MCI) syllabus for MBBS courses. For a detailed syllabus and mark distribution, please refer below:
Apply Here: OPSC Medical Officer 2023
Follow these steps to register for the OPSC Medical Officers post 2023:
Step 1: Visit the official website at opsc.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘apply online’.
Step 3: Register on the portal and proceed with the application process for the relevant post.
Step 4: Complete the application form, upload the required documents, and submit the form.
Step 5: Don’t forget to take a printout of the submitted form for future reference.